We made these at MOPS. I have no ‘real’ instructions for you, but it was a lot of fun to do. I couldn’t really get a good photo because of where this is in my house with the light coming in, etc.
I made up these instructions below to what I remember doing that day. I actually finished it up at home because I didn’t have time to hot glue gun it, and it was my first time hot glue gunning by myself! The girls had fun watching from afar. =p
- 4 clothespins
- Paper (decorative, or even reuse a brown paper shopping bag), cut into strips of about 3′ x 2.5″??)
- 4 circle punch-outs stamped with F-A-L-L
- 4 flower punch-outs
- Ribbon (cut into 4 pieces, length of the clothespins)
- Hot glue gun
- Glue ribbon onto clothespins.
- Glue circle punch-outs onto flower punch-outs
- Fold your paper strips accordion style.
- Glue the edge of the accordion-ed paper.
- Glue the middle of the accordion-ed circle that you have now.
- Place the punch-outs on top and hold until glue dries.
- Clothespin the circles up to the twine.
- Hang somewhere in your home. =)
Looking forward to our next craft! (It’s the only time I craft.)