Hello there Friends and Family!
Another year is ending! We’re sure there were ups and downs through the year for you, just as there had been for us, because life. Whatever it was like for you, a fresh start awaits us in 2017. Really, there is a fresh start every single day, right?
It has been quiet around the blog for us, which has been good to live life, but it has always been a good way for us to reflect on what we’re up to and what we’re learning, and hear what you’re up to and what you’re learning too! So we are all hoping to get back to sharing about the happenings in these parts. 🙂
Thanks again for our lovely readers who still come for a visit from time to time.
So, as such, we don’t have too many blog posts to share, but if you weren’t able to come around, here are some things you may have missed.
From Our Family Blog
- Summer Reading Programs 2016
- Work-in-Progress Mom: 1 | 2 | 3
- Gift Guide: Stuff for Advent & Christmas | Dayspring | Games for Kids
- Field Trips: USS Hornet Museum | 200 Years of Castro Valley History
- Tahoe Trip 2016 Part 2 Recap
From Our Review Blog
- Passion: Salvation’s Tide is Rising
- Raising Uncommon Kids
- The Plans I Have For You Devotional + Journal
- Captive DVD
- Jesus Today: Devotional for Kids
- The Legend of the Easter Robin
- Loved + Blessed Box
- Under the Sea Holy Bible
- Trim Healthy Mama Plan
- Esther: The Belle of Patience
- Phil Wickham: The Children of God
- Would a Worm Go for a Walk?
- All Things Beautiful and Bright
- The Biggest Story CD/DVD
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change
- Bible Journaling Kit
- Amy Grant: Tennessee Christmas
- The Beginner’s Bible
What are you looking forward to in 2017?
Happy New Year!
P.S. Joyce’s 2017 Book List is coming soon!