This is Day 9 of our 31 Days in SF Bay series. To read all the posts in order, start with this post, then visit the Landing Page to see the outline for the whole series.
We really aren’t in the South Bay too often, so although we will list a few places to go, it’s more like we are collecting recommendations for fun family activities, great restaurants, and other fabulous attractions to visit when we do make plans to take a short trip around the Bay. Have you been to the South Bay? Where should be go?
I will probably add photos later, but here are some restaurants that we enjoy in Milpitas. We have written reviews of some of these restaurants, so they are linked up.
- ABC Seafood Restaurant
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- Pepper Lunch USA in Milpitas Square
- Banana Leaf Restaurant in Milpitas Square
- Fantasia Coffee & Tea (also pearl/boba drinks) in Milpitas Square
Other places to visit… (I will link photos and such later on. Come back to visit!)
- 99 Ranch in Milpitas Square
- Chick-Fil-A (technically in San Jose, but bordering Milpitas)
- Great Mall
- Dave and Buster’s
This is part of our 31 Days in SF Bay series.