Hi Friends and Family!
Well, we are halfway through January already, and I am just working on this post about last year. We didn’t blog much this past year because “Be still, and know that I am God” was definitely on my heart. There is always something exciting about a new year, but I think any day can be a fresh start. That’s something I learned from being still. 😉 So we are excited for what all of 2016 holds for us, and you too! Thank you, our precious readers, for hanging out in this virtual space. Here’s a look at the past year on our blogs:
We didn’t quite blog enough to have a good top 10 and bottom 10 from our blog this year, but we still have 20 posts for you. Here are 20 blog posts from this year, the Top 10 posts from our family blog (the one you’re reading!), and also the Top 10 posts from our review blog. We don’t get many views on our review blog even though we have giveaways (hello, free stuff, people!), but again, we are equal blog post opportunity bloggers. We love all of our blog posts equally! :p
Top 10 from Our Family Blog
- 31 Days To An Organized Christmas
- Book List 2015
- Summer Reading Programs 2015
- Traveling with Kids
- Homeschool Supplies We Love and Use Daily
- Australia Trip 2015 Recap
- Christmas Lights in the East Bay
- Gift Guide: Series Chapter Books (Fiction)
- My Norwex Experience
- What Do We Have Hair?
Top 10 from Our Review Blog
- When Calls The Heart
- Nichole Nordeman – The Unmaking
- Christy Nockels – Let It Be Jesus
- Michael W. Smith – Sovereign
- Philz Coffee Truck
- We Choose Virtues: Parenting Cards
- Hillsong United – Empires
- NIV Bible for Teen Girls
- Passport2Purity Getaway Kit
- Strong & Kind by Korie Robertson
What are you looking forward to in 2016?
Happy New Year!