This is Day 9 of our 31 Days To An Organized Christmas. To read all the posts in order, start with this post, then visit the Landing Page to see the outline for the whole series.
- Read Project 5: Schedule Your Time for the Holidays (pages 44-47) in Get Yourself Organized for Christmas.
- Check in with your Organized Christmas buddy.
- Schedule in “set” activities.
- Go back to some of your initial thoughts on the Christmas season and you pictured as the perfect Christmas…not someone else’s perfect Christmas, but yours.
- Decide on what activities you will do this year…what are the favorite holiday activities this year…not last year…not for future years…just this year.
For this project, here are some printables that are useful:
- November-December calendars from Get Yourself Organized For Christmas site
- From Life Your Way
For this year, we decided some of our favorites we will be doing are:
- Putting up Christmas decorations
- Visiting with family at gatherings
- Baking cookies
- Reading the Christmas story*
- Sending Christmas cards
- Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes
- Going to look at Christmas lights
- Open presents with the kids
- Reading holiday books
- Watching holiday movies
It’s so easy to have great ideas and let them all slip through your fingers because of the craziness of the season. So along with all the chores of the season, let’s schedule in some fun! – Get Yourself Organized for Christmas
What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions or activities?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.