This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Be warned! There will be lots of links in this post. They all direct you to good things, so don’t worry. Just click away, and let me know what you find. 🙂
“I love the trailer because it reminds me of all the times in life that the answers we are looking for show up in unexpected, unlikely packages.” – Rachel
— Joyce Moy (@iamjoymoy) May 6, 2015
– Webcast with Rachel, Flash, and Priscilla Shirer HERE. Spoiler: rolling in hay is involved.
– Donkey Tales at Home Sanctuary (Rachel’s blog…one of the very first blogs I followed)
– What Can a Donkey Teach You? blog post by Priscilla Shirer
– Best Summer Books in Publishers Weekly
– Download the free devotional: Finding God in Your Everyday Moments
– Celebrate World Donkey Day, May 8th!
You are invited!!
If you are in the Midlothian, TX area, don’t miss the book release party on May 9th!
One lucky reader will receive a copy of Flash. Giveaway ends Wednesday, 5/13.
For your chance to win, leave a comment below sharing something about donkeys (I know you have a donkey story to share! :p), or share something you found when you clicked on one of the above links, or just say “Howdy”. For extra entries, tweet about the book, share on Facebook, or leave a comment on any other post here on our family blog Keeping Up with the Moys. Leave separate comments to each extra entry with link to entry if possible.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”