Moving onto the Peninsula, we are kicking it off with Daly City. There are some great places to visit. I just can’t live there because it is too foggy. :p We went to most of these places before we started loading the photos in the online album, so we will post them one day…
Color Me Mine
Melody was here for a birthday party. She had a blast! After her time at Color Me Mine, she started planning for her own Color Me Mine birthday party. :p You can see more photos HERE.
I will probably add photos later, but here are some restaurants that we enjoy in Daly CIty. We have written reviews of some of these restaurants, so they are linked up.
- Koi Palace
- Krispy Kreme
- Nation’s Giant Hamburgers and Great Pies
- Manila Express Gourmet Fast Food
- Banana Island – Photos HERE
- Sheng Kee Bakery
- Joe’s of Westlake
- Kome Japanese Seafood and Grill Buffet
- Coldstone Creamery
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
- Moonstar Restaurant – Photos HERE
- Hawaiian Drive-Inn
- Elephant Bar Restaurant
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Barracuda Japanese Restaurant
Other places to visit… (I will link photos and such later on. Come back to visit!)
- Century 20 Theatre
- Westlake Shopping Center (Walgreens, Trader Joe’s, Cost Plus World Market)
- Cow Palace
- Serramonte Center (Forever 21, Auntie Anne’s, The Disney Store, Crazy 8, Macy’s, Claire’s Boutique)
- Manila Oriental Market
- Party City
- Seton Medical Center
- Pacific Supermarket
- Daly City DMV – There was no wait when I went. I didn’t even have time to fill out my paperwork before they called me to the desk.
This is part of our 31 Days in SF Bay series.