We really aren’t in the South Bay too often, so although we will list a few places to go, it’s more like we are collecting recommendations for fun family activities, great restaurants, and other fabulous attractions to visit when we do make plans to take a short trip around the Bay. Have you been to the South Bay? Where should be go?
I will probably add photos later, but here are some restaurants that we enjoy in Milpitas. We have written reviews of some of these restaurants, so they are linked up.
- ABC Seafood Restaurant
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- Pepper Lunch USA in Milpitas Square
- Banana Leaf Restaurant in Milpitas Square
- Fantasia Coffee & Tea (also pearl/boba drinks) in Milpitas Square
Other places to visit… (I will link photos and such later on. Come back to visit!)
- 99 Ranch in Milpitas Square
- Chick-Fil-A (technically in San Jose, but bordering Milpitas)
- Great Mall
- Dave and Buster’s
This is part of our 31 Days in SF Bay series.