We bought the Seattle CityPass for this trip, and I think it was very worth it. 🙂 Here’s a quick recap of our trip with mini-review from Emily (1st comment) and Melody (2nd comment):
- Alaska Airlines – I liked it because it has wings. | I liked seeing Mt. Rainier out the window and being in first class.
- Inn at the Market – It was so comfy. | I liked that we had an upstairs.
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese – I liked the cheese. | I liked them mixing the cheese.
- Elliot’s Oyster House – The mashed potatoes was so yummy that I wanted to taste it again. | I liked the strawberry lemonade and the oodles of noodles.
- Seattle Great Wheel – It was so fun, but it goes slow. | I like that we had a nice view of the water and that we were up high. I didn’t want it to end. I wanted it to go faster.
- Piroshky Piroshky Bakery and Mee Sum Pastry – I didn’t eat that. | I looooooved my apple cinnamon roll. I can’t wait to try it again.
- Daily Dozen Doughnuts – It was sooo yummmmy! | I liked the donuts.
- Seattle Aquarium – It was so fancy because we painted our hand. | I liked the sea otter feeding.
- Pike Place Chowder – I liked the salad. | I liked the market salad.
- Tiny’s Organic – I liked the smoothie. | I love the smoothie had we drank.
- Argosy Harbor Cruise – It was going so fast and I went outside and it was windy. | I liked that we got to go on the deck.
- Japanese Gourmet – I liked the potstickers. | I liked my cucumber roll.
- Le Panier French Bakery – I liked the apple pastry. | I liked the raspberry pastry. I got all sticky.
- Original Starbucks – I liked the hot chocolate. | I liked my apple cider.
- Pike Place Market – I liked them throwing the crab. | I liked the fruit and jam samples.
- Maximus Minimus – The Mac and Cheese was good. | It was the same as Mac and Cheese. I liked both of them.
- Hyatt Place – We stayed there. | I liked that we got to watch TV.
- The Confectional – It was so yummy and tasty. Everything was so yummy. | The cheesecakes were really, really, really yummy, as in better than ours. Seattle should be known for cheesecakes.
- Seattle Children’s Museum – I liked scanning the things. | I liked that we get to play there.
- McDonald’s – I like the fries. | I love the stuff that I ate, and especially the parfait that I had because my lip hurt and I didn’t want to eat the fries. And that was sad.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass – I like that they blow the glass. How did they blow the glass? | I love the glass.
- EMP Museum (Experience Music Project) – I liked playing in the band, The Rockin’ Moys. It was super loud too. | It’s great that you get to play music in a room that is quiet.
- SkyCity/Space Needle – I like it spinning. | It’s great that I liked my food. I liked the view from the top and that it spins.
- Dick’s Drive-In – I like the fries. | My sandwich and my drink was good.
- Space Needle – I like seeing all the buildings at night. | The view from the top was great because there was telescopes and binoculars.
- Pacific Science Center – I like the butterflies. We saw it so close and we catched it. There were bats. | It’s great that we got to watch the 3D movie because everything looked up close.
- Bite of Seattle Festival x2 – I like the strawberry shortcake. | I liked the strawberry shortcake and the crepes.
- The Seattle Public Library – I liked going up the escalators. | It’s great it has an upstairs because it’s different than ours.
- O’Asian – Everything tastes sooo good. | I love the food. I liked all of it.
- SoundBridge (Seattle Symphony Music Discovery Center) – The Ugly Duckling oboe trio played good. | The harmonica was great because it was crafty.
- Tutta Bella Neopolitan Pizza – I liked the sorbet. | I liked the pizza and the dessert.
Home sweet home – Changing clothes fast to go home in the morning. | I liked that my tooth fell out and I got to show everyone. And that I have another loose tooth too.
Full reviews and daily recaps to come!