We made a menu plan board at MOPS last month. The above image looks almost exactly like the one I made, except I did a 8×10 instead of 12×12, and the paper is a little lighter in color. I think the instructions for that one uses vinyl lettering, but words were just printed on the scrapbook paper. Having a menu plan really makes a difference in how meal go during the week, and it also helps save money. If you’re looking for more menu planning stuff, check out the Org Junkie. Now I’m off to fix up my new menu plan for the week. What are you have this week?
- Picture frame (we used a 8×10 frame from Dollar Tree)
- Scrapbook paper
- Dry-erase marker
- If you want to type out “Menu” and the days of the week long the paper, do that first. Our Creative Activities director at MOPS did this step for us already. The other choice was to do a “I love you because…” frame.
- Trim your scrapbook paper to size.
- Put the scrapbook paper into the frame.
- You can also make a little flower to put on the side.