So it looks like Friday is officially Pizza and Movie Night at our house. We’ve tried a variety of frozen pizza, but haven’t found any that is given a good grade by the Fooducate app. We decided to try Boboli.
I’ve only done homemade pizza once, but the girls didn’t get a chance to help out with that. They had a blast creating their own pizza. We each picked a quarter of the pizza and added the ingredients that we wanted.
The pizza crust definitely tasted healthier than any frozen pizza that we’ve tasted, but it does come at a cost since buying all the different ingredients was more. We all like it except for Emily, but I think it was the sauce more than the actual pizza crust.
Click on the link to view more of WHAT WE’RE EATING
CREATE YOUR OWN PIZZA recipe from The Moys! =p
- Prep Time: <15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- Boboli pizza crust
- Pizza sauce (we got this from Trader Joe’s)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted toppings: Ham, artichoke, chicken, tomato, pineapple chunks, and whatever else you feel like adding in there
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prep toppings.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with desired ingredients.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.