I was trying to find a simple meal for dinner since we were trying to clean out the pantry as to not have expired foods and such in there. Okay, we don’t have an actual pantry, but I took a look in the drawers and cabinets. I had some eggs that really needed to get cooked, and one last can of Spam, so there you have it….SPAM AND SCRAMBLED EGGS over rice, with canned corn (our backup veggie…we are so looking forward to corn on the cob and have some “real” corn). :p
No chives. Bummer.
Unless your eggs are super HUGE, you 1-2 more eggs, or your dish will not end up looking like the one above. It was the opposite…way more Spam than eggs. Not complaining, just saying.
Melody is “not liking” eggs lately, so that was a no go for her, but she did enjoy the Spam. The rest of us like it.
Click on the link to view more of WHAT WE’RE EATING.
Recipe is from spam.com.
SPAM and Scrambled Eggs
- Prep Time: under 15 min
- Cook Time: under 15 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 2 fresh chives, chopped and if desired
- In bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- On greased skillet over medium-high heat, pour egg mixture. Cook, pulling mixture aside with spatula to allow liquid to contact skillet surface, until desired doneness.
- Add SPAM® Classic to skillet. Reduce heat; gently stir mixture until SPAM® is heated thoroughly. Garnish with chives.